How long does Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) Take?
Most repairs can be made while you wait. When hail damage is involved, the repair will normally take one to two days.
- At Swift Appearance, service is always quick and efficient, never requiring days or weeks like most body shops.
Will my auto insurance pay for PDR?
- In most cases: YES! Remember though, most dents can be repaired for less than the typical deductible.
- In cases where repairs exceed the typical insurance deductible, insurance providers will realize significant service savings.
- At Swift Appearance, the customer will always experience convenient, quality service. If your vehicle has substantial damage, notify your insurance agent and call Swift Appearance for a free estimate.
Will PDR hurt the value of my vehicle?
- No way!! PDR actually protects the value of your vehicle. The PDR process removes dents, dings, creases, and hail damage!