Frequently Asked Questions
How long does Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) Take?
Most repairs can be made while you wait. When hail damage is involved, the repair will normally take one to two days.
- At Swift Appearance, service is always quick and efficient, never requiring days or weeks like most body shops.
Will my auto insurance pay for PDR?
- In most cases: YES! Remember though, most dents can be repaired for less than the typical deductible.
- In cases where repairs exceed the typical insurance deductible, insurance providers will realize significant service savings.
- At Swift Appearance, the customer will always experience convenient, quality service. If your vehicle has substantial damage, notify your insurance agent and call Swift Appearance for a free estimate.
Will PDR hurt the value of my vehicle?
- No way!! PDR actually protects the value of your vehicle. The PDR process removes dents, dings, creases, and hail damage!